TLS Wellbeing – Re-opening and Measures in Place
We believe in living an active and strong life.
Now is a time where it is more important than ever to continue to move and nourish our bodies!
We are cleaning consistently each and every day with extra wipe downs
Hand sanitise on the way in and out and in between
We are an appointment only facility so we have more control of who is in and out of the building
We are listening and keeping up to date with the government and NHS guidelines.
What we can control at Lifestyle
1. If you are feeling unwell stay home and rest. Contact your coach direct if a PT client/ class peeps drop us a message on Facebook messenger so we can make sure you are doing ok!
2. Wash your hands / sanitise before, during and after sessions
3. No towels to be brought into the premises for now please only bring in car keys and a water bottle.
4. There is hand sanitizer everywhere please use
5. We as a team are increasing our daily cleaning
6. Blue roll is available but please please I cannot reiterate put it straight in the bin not on the sides or the floor
7. Smile and let’s stay as a team and be considerate of others
8. Social distancing is key – please ensure you stay in your lane and listen to your instructors.
Control what you can control.
Lots of water, fruits and vegetables and rest.
Remain positive, think positive thoughts, get some fresh air & meditation.
We can’t wait to be back training you all doing what we love.